The Carpenter's Girl

Friday, May 16, 2008

Expelled - No Intelligence Allowed

Ever since I watched this trailer for the first time a few months ago, I've been interested in seeing the movie. If you have somehow managed to miss the controversy surrounding this film and haven't heard of it, here's a quick overview. Ben Stein takes an in-depth look at the Intelligent Design and Darwinism viewpoints, giving time to both sides. This film flies in the face of the many western scientists and thinkers who have been persecuting and trying to silence creationists for the past few decades. It has the potential to affect serious change in the lives of those who take it seriously. So I suggest you watch this trailer - or better yet, watch the movie. Then let me know how it is - no theaters are showing it in Austria so I have to wait till I come back to the States to see it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xGCxbhGaVfE#

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home