The Carpenter's Girl

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So Long, Farewell....Auf Wiedersehen!

After a wonderful year at Vienna Christian School, it's time to say goodbye to those of us who are moving on the new things that God is calling them toward. We are saying goodbye to many of our friends and staff members this year; more than a third of us are not coming back to VCS in the fall. However, God is the God of all, and we are united in Him even when we are not together physically. I know He will take care of all of us, and will continue to use us all in mighty ways to further His Kingdom. I am so thankful to have worked with such godly people these past two years, and I look forward to meeting the new folks that God brings over to fill their shoes.



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Hey Friend! Fun pics. :) Thanks for sharing. I think I need a tan. Yikes!

    By Blogger Tricia, at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home