The Carpenter's Girl

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

London baby!







The sights, the sounds, the throngs of people everywhere...the history and culture - it's London!
One of my best friends, Jamie, has spent the past few weeks as a missionary in Canberra, Australia. We had not seen each other for a year and a half, so she planned a two-day layover in London so I could fly there and spend time with her. We had a blast bumming around London together, but even more fun just being together. It was a really special time, full of fun and laughs and memories.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I loved your website and your way of explaining things.
    I liked your living style and the way you take things.
    Truly speaking I am interested in you. Can we be in contact.
    My email is amo70@yahoo.com
    Please write me whatever without hasitation.
    regards
    Amer

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home