The Carpenter's Girl

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Who Are They?



Here's my class in disguise...during our Book Character Costume day! We had everything from butterflies to pirates to lions, and all of them were totally pumped about it...ahhh, for the days when life was so simple, when things like dressing up made anything special...wait a minute, I'm still there! I had just as much fun waltzing around Vienna Christian School with a red-and-black striped top hat and a tail. :) Gotta love working with little kids!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Hi Bekah!

    Looks like you're doing a great job with your kids. Thanks for the updates!

    Pastor Paul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:05 PM  

  • Hi my Sweet Daughter,

    It's great to SEE you, and your classroom! Your photo put a smile on my face :)

    Glad you're having fun,

    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home