The Carpenter's Girl

Saturday, April 15, 2006

So here goes...

So I've never done this kind of thing before...we'll see what happens! It actually took me half an hour just to think of a name for this blog - I guess literary creativity isn't my strong suit. So in order to try to generate a name out of thin air, I started thinking about who I am. Kinda scary to go there, let me tell you! I'm a missionary, a teacher, a musician, a reader, a thinker, a sister. But what really stood out to me is that I'm a daughter. Now don't get me wrong, I love my parents...but what I love even more is being a child of God. My only true identity is that I'm a daughter of God - The Carpenter's Girl. I'm learning more and more that this is the only identity that really matters. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Hey Bekah!!! I really like the idea of hearing about your endeavors through a blog!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home